NEW DESIGN ChiChi G Tones 4 Set Firm Compression Waistband
Buy 3 get 1 Free!
Colours included: Blanco, Bronze, Beech and Bone. 1 of Each!
Introducing our NEW sizing in our ChiChi G. If you have been a fan girl of this style we need to let you know of our updates based on customer feedback.
Update 1: We have updated the sizing from customer feedback so you no longer need to size up, so you can simply stick to your size. Although, if you prefer a more loose fit please still size up. If you have any questions please reach out to customer service via the live chat!
Update 2: We have increased the length of the centre front and back rise for added comfit and less wedgies.
- High-waisted shape shifting G string
- Thick, firm compression waistband
- Semi-seamless design
- 78% Lenzing Tencel, 17.8% Polyamide and 4.2% Elastane
Our ChiChi G is a shape shifting, high waisted G String that will hold you tight in all the right places.
Her thick, firm waistband means she’ll have your back (and your tummy) on those days when you need to hold it together without feeling held back.
Sitting at the natural waist and high cut around the leg, our girl ChiChi is perfect for creating a seamless look. She’ll keep you cool as a cucumber in our signature blend of textured and smooth eco fabric, delivering a level of tension and comfort that will have you feeling safe and sexy, all at the same time.
She’ll support and flatter you and, like all of the nat’v range, she’s super soft - but she’s certainly no softy. These knickers have a very firm waistband by design so size up for extra comfort, and if firm undies are not your bag, baby, you might want to try a different style.
Purpose: Wear better quality underwear that is better for you + planet
Impact: 80% Biodegradable, less carbon and water waste
Style: High-waisted shape shifting bikini brief
Wear me: Perfect for every day
Material: 78% Lenzing Tencel,17.8% Polyamide and 4.2% Elastane
- Material: 78% Lenzing Tencel,17.8% Polyamide and 4.2% Elastane
- Super soft and comfy for that barely there feel
- Made from our signature blend of eco friendly fabric
- Features a thick, firm waistband and semi-seamless design
- Comes in all colours which includes Black, Peachy, Sage and our TONES Range
- You can mix and match colours and styles to achieve your perfect nat'v mix of personalised underwear
Certifications: OKEO TEX Standard 100 & Lenzing Certification: 31926660
Plastic-free and carbon-neutral shipping straight to your doorstep!
Choosing nat’v is a decision that minimises your impact on the environment. Our authentic producer of TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres used in nat’v knickers have a commendable reputation for their environmentally responsible closed-loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibres with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact. This solvent-spinning process recycles processed water and reuses the solvent at a recovery rate of more than 99%. The material has been carefully selected for its minimal footprint on both carbon and water resources.
nat'v basics are made from delicate, natural fibres so place them inside a delicates wash bag, with similar colours, and they’ll love you back for even longer.
Pre-rinse your leak proof Comforts in cold water until the water runs clear.
Tip 2: Warm and gentle wash.
Imagine Goldilocks was putting your wash on - not too cold, not too hot, warm and gentle is just right.
Tip 3: Mild detergent, no harsh chemicals.
These babies are already super soft, so you don’t need to add fabric softener. Just a colour safe, mild detergent will do the trick - and definitely no bleach please; the girls are a little delicate and told us it stings their gussets.
Tip 4: Leave ‘em hanging!
They love to feel the wind in their hair so no fancy dryer necessary for them, a simple line dry in the shade will do the trick.
Tip 5: Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
We’ve never met anyone (that we know of) who takes their knickers to the dry cleaners. But just in case you love your undies so much that you think they deserve an upgrade from a regular wash, we’re here to tell you there’s no need. In fact, they don’t like the dry cleaners at all so best to keep them home (or wherever you do your regular wash) and clean as per Tip 3. They also don’t like tumble dryers so stick to a line dry as per Tip 4.
Tip 6: Do not iron.
There’s many reasons why it's weird to iron your undies. Prolonging the life of them is just another to add to the list.
Tip 7: Keep me trimmed.
Whatever your grooming style inside your pants, we recommend giving any rogue threads that appear on your undies a quick trim to keep them tidy and avoid threads catching.
We’re not about doing stuff just for the sake of it; ain’t nobody got time for that. When creating pieces, there are two things that need to be ticked off before anything goes ahead:
Is this better for the end user in terms of comfort and cut? Is this better for our planet in terms of manufacturing processes, materials used, carbon and water footprint? If we get two yeses - that’s when we go into detailed design.
What we’re striving for with everything we create is the ultimate balance of comfort, sustainability and price point, to suit all women. So, no pressure then!
read more about our sustainability practices
- We do not offer exchanges on underwear due to hygiene reasons, so please choose carefully and if you need assistance let’s have a chat before you order
- If you are not totally into your choice of crop or bralette you can easily return the items for a store credit, if returned within 30 days. We offer free exchanges on all crops and bralettes #winning!
- If you are sent the wrong item or a faulty item we will organise a replacement immediately with a return slip for the faulty or wrong item to be sent back at our expense
- If you have accidentally ordered the wrong item or size that's all ok, we understand mistakes happen. You will however, need to cover the cost of return postage. Once we get them back and they're in their original condition we will issue a store credit to you via email so you can jump back on and purchase the right knickers
DOMESTIC. AUSTRALIA POST
Parcel Post 2 + Days Orders Under $99.00 $8.95
Parcel Post Shipping Orders over $99.00 Free
Express Shipping Orders $14.95
DHL Express International Orders $40.00
International - Australia Post - No Tracking. Orders over $99.00+ Free
International - Australia Post - No Tracking. Orders under $99.00 $15.00