Quick Exchange & Faulty Garment Facts
- If you are not totally into your choice of crop or bralette you can easily return the items for a store credit, if returned within 30 days. We offer free exchanges on all crops and bralettes #winning!
- If you are sent the wrong item or a faulty item we will organise a replacement immediately with a return slip for the faulty or wrong item to be sent back at our expense. Please note, faulty items will be noticed within the first 30 days. After 30 days we will NOT replace the item as we cannot be held responsible for the care of them after they have left our hands. Our orders are packed and checked as they leave the factory, so 99% of the time, if a garment is faulty it will be picked up as it is getting packed. Please follow all care instructions. Read more HERE
- We do not offer exchanges on underwear due to hygiene reasons, so please choose carefully and if you need assistance let’s have a chat before you order
- If you have accidentally ordered the wrong item or size thats all ok, we understand mistakes happen. You will however, need to cover the cost of return postage. Once we get them back and they're in their original condition we will issue a store credit to you via email so you can jump back on and purchase the right knickers
Undies and face masks are probably the two types of apparel that, we can all agree, don't really work in a try-before-you-buy scenario. Surely we all sleep better at night knowing our delicates haven’t been getting intimate with anyone else’s bits before we wear them!
So what’s the dealio when it comes to returns and exchanges for underwear? Well, when it comes to complying with Australian Consumer Law, we of course offer replacements/refunds for faulty garments.
But when it comes to being a brand that is all about working with you to get you in your best undies ever, we also endeavour to find a little wiggle room for reasonable requests too. Here’s how we approach some common reasons our customers reach out about returns:
In the case of a faulty garment; first and foremost, we’re super sorry for letting a rogue pair of substandard undies escape our quality control! Please note, faulty items will be noticed within the first 30 days. After 30 days we will NOT replace the item as we cannot be held responsible for the care of them after they have left our hands. Please follow all care instructions, read more HERE
If within 30 days please get in touch so we can organise an immediate replacement sent to you free of charge.
Change of Mind
We’d actually much rather you didn’t need or want to return a nat’v product in the first place. So, if you’re feeling a little undecided about cut, colour or size, let’s have a chat before you order and make sure you get your perfect undies from the start - think of all the carbon emissions we’ll save posting knickers back and forth to each other!
But, if you do find yourself in a bit of a knicker pickle, and just want to return them, we can offer you a store credit for the full amount if:
- you get them back to us within 30 days of placing your order
- they are unworn, unwashed and, aherm... unstained
You will need to cover the cost of return postage though (if you already have a store credit in your account, you can use that).
Wrong Size or Colour
Sometimes when we order stuff online, we don’t always pick the exact right one the first time. Maybe you fancy a different colour now you’ve seen it in the flesh, or think there’s a better size for you? Just make sure it’s unworn and in original condition, and returned within 30 days of when you purchased it and we’ll get you sorted out with an exchange. Please contact us here to get this process started email@example.com