We make basics that are better for people and the planet, so you can make more sustainable choices, from the bottom up. No frills or trims or awkward bits, just the comfiest undies you’ll ever wear, made ethically and sustainably.
We’re a company with purpose, and sustainability is at the core of everything we do. It bubbles away behind every decision we make, and every question we ask. We have come a long way in a short time but we know there’s always further to go - and we can’t wait to keep trekking on and getting better at doing better!
What makes us different:
- sustainably and ethically produced basics
- designed by women, for women and gender neutral people
- biodegradable packaging
- eco-friendly materials that are durable for everyday wear
- hypoallergenic, soft and comfortable – certified by OEKO-Tex 100
- vegan and cruelty-free fabrics
- working towards a sustainable supply chain
- we give back to local charities and communities through our Charities of Choice program
- all orders are shipped to our customers Carbon neutrally through our Offset program
Each and every step of the way when creating our everyday basics, we design mindfully to reduce our impact on the planet. Like choosing not to use swing tags on our basics, minimising packaging and choosing sustainable, biodegradable packaging options from eco-friendly providers, and sourcing fabric suppliers with carbon/water-neutral footprints from tree to fibre.
We look at every step in our supply chain from beginning to end and constantly seek better ways to deliver luxurious, comfortable and affordable basics that give everyday women a sustainable and better choice.
We’re simply striving to be a better brand, from the bottom up.