We’re not just a brand – we’re part of your lifestyle for a more comfortable and better future
We’re a company with purpose. Everything we choose to create is done to be as sustainable as possible. We are not zero-waste (yet), but we are continually striving to do better every day through a collaborative approach with our community and our customers.
What makes us different
- sustainably and ethically produced basics
- designed by women, for women
- biodegradable packaging
- eco-friendly materials that are durable for everyday wear
- hypoallergenic, soft and comfortable – certified by OEKO-Tex 100
- vegan and cruelty-free fabrics
- working towards a sustainable supply chain
- we give back to local charities and communities through our Charities of Choice program
- all orders are shipped to our customers Carbon neturally through our Offset program
Each and every step of the way when creating our everyday basics, we design mindfully to reduce our impact on the planet. Like choosing not to use swing tags on our basics, minimising packaging and choosing sustainable, biodegradable packaging options from eco-friendly providers, and sourcing fabric suppliers with carbon/water-neutral footprints from tree to fibre.
We look at every step in our supply chain from beginning to end and constantly seek better ways to deliver luxurious, comfortable and affordable basics that give everyday women a sustainable and better choice.
We’re simply striving to be a better brand, from the bottom up.