We make basics that are better for people and the planet, so you can make more sustainable choices, from the bottom up. No frills or trims or awkward bits, just the comfiest undies you’ll ever wear, made responsibly from a sustainability mindset.
We’re a company with purpose, and sustainability is at the core of everything we do. It bubbles away behind every decision we make, and every question we ask. We have come a long way in a short time but we know there’s always further to go - and we can’t wait to keep trekking on and getting better at doing better!
What makes us different:
- our basics are designed from a sustainability mindset
- we champion environmentally responsible manufacturing processes
- designed by women, for women and non-binary people
- biodegradable packaging
- we source environmentally responsible materials that are durable for everyday wear
- hypoallergenic, soft and comfortable – certified by OEKO-Tex 100
- vegan and cruelty-free fabrics
- working towards a sustainable supply chain
- we partner with projects to fund the planting of trees and collection of ocean bound plastics
- we support charities that help vulnerable people in the community
- all orders are shipped to our customers Carbon neutrally through our Offset program
- all orders are shipped to our customers carbon neutrally through our Offset program
Each and every step of the way when creating our everyday basics, we design mindfully to reduce our impact on the planet. We use minimal packaging that is also home compostable with soy-based inks.
We look at every step in our supply chain from beginning to end and constantly seek better ways to deliver luxurious, comfortable and affordable basics that give everyday, sustainably conscious women a better choice.
We’re simply striving to be a better brand, from the bottom up.