Our ChiChi Crop has an effortless, low key style - but don’t let that fool you - she’s got mad skills.
In fact, If our girl ChiChi wasn't so humble, she might brag about things like how her signature ribbed, textured eco fabric will make you want to hang out with her all day. Or maybe how her loose waistband gives just the right amount of hugs to make you feel secure, without getting all up in your grill.
She might even tell you how her racerback shape and thicker straps will support you when you need that super soft comfort the most. But you know, she doesn’t like to brag.
So whether you’re looking to ditch the spaghetti strap for the day, or find a crop you can take to bed with you, ChiChi’s got you covered.
Purpose: Wear better quality underwear that is better for you + planet
Impact: 80% Biodegradable, less carbon and water waste
Style: Racerback, thick strap mid-waist crop
Wear me: Perfect for every day and lounging around in
Material: 91% Lenzing Tencel, 20% Elastane and Polyamide
Model Megan is a 10c and wears our size 10
- 91% Lenzing Tencel, 9% Elastane and Polyamide
- Super soft and comfy for that barely there feel
- Made from our signature blend of eco friendly ribbed textured fabric
- Features a racerback and a thick strap for those that don’t like a thin strap
- Loose waistband finishing above natural waist
- Comes in all ChiChi Colours which include Black, Peachy, Sage and our TONES Range
- You can mix and match colours and styles to achieve your perfect nat'v mix of personalised underwear
Certifications: OKEO TEX Standard 100 & Lenzing Certification: 31926660
Plastic-free and carbon-neutral shipping straight to your doorstep!
Choosing nat’v is a decision that minimises your impact on the environment. Our authentic producer of TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres used in nat’v knickers have a commendable reputation for their environmentally responsible closed-loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibres with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact. This solvent-spinning process recycles processed water and reuses the solvent at a recovery rate of more than 99%. The material has been carefully selected for its minimal footprint on both carbon and water resources.